What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

ochie927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much to the people who have added me ..

I try my best to buy and open as much shops as I can and also order from the ones who have open shops.

I love this game!

add me: ochie927

Apollionus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I look forward to new friends

I welcome new friends to my kingdom. I will shop in yours as well so we all can prosper. Please add me as a friend and visit often. Thanks. Apollionus

DrMikePosey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need We Rule Friends

Addicted to We Rule on my iPad.

Add my kingdom - Username - DrMikePosey

Thanks!:)

NKJS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyong

Thank you so much to the people who have added me ..

I try my best order from the ones who have open shops. Hope to get friend to everyone .
Online every day thank you to add me my nick : NKJS

NKJS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend want to add you . She will try her best order from the ones who have open shops. Thank you and happy to add you
Her nick menhoang

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but suddenly some of my sounds are gone. The little people no longer talk when you poke them, the houses don't ka-ching when you collect the taxes. Where'd the sounds go? Anyone else lose those sounds?

Thanks.
CM aka Willis097

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but suddenly some of my sounds are gone. The little people no longer talk when you poke them, the houses don't ka-ching when you collect the taxes. Where'd the sounds go? Anyone else lose those sounds?

Thanks.
CM aka Willis097

Reboot [Hold down the Power & Home Buttons] the iPad & they should return. Happens periodically to me too.

If that doesn't work, uninstall then reinstall the app. You will not loose your progress.

Make sure you are running the most recent version as there are two apps for the iPad. Current version is v1.12, which is We Rule for iPad [not Gold]

Most reactions

Latest posts