What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Deenie7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adding lots of other people here, so please add me too! :) Deenie7, I play every day and love shopping in other people's kingdoms. Please check my kingdom out.

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question for everyone. I have shops in both north and south realms as well as the main kingdom, but almost no one goes to those to book. I just want some opinions on why people don't look for the "open" sign and go book other realms.

I am starting to feel like I am waisting money building in both North and South?

what do you all think?

tunnelrat0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add askkas!

Add askkas
Lots of open shops, including Cartographer Shoppe in west realm! Active player, never missed a delivery.

CalexCapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MaryW2010, I think it is a good strategy to place all of the highest value shops in the main realm. That's what people are looking for. Use the south and other realms for groves, crops, and lower value shops. The fewer steps a customer has to take to get to the high value shops, the better. I only know this strategy in hindsight. I could only implement it in a limited fashion in my kingdom. I've been to your shops, by the way. :)

Apollionus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apollionus

Please visit my kingdom, place an order, and add me as a friend. I check in often and reciprocate. Thanks to all who have visited me. WE RULE! :)

doughboycia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help, I have no friends and tons of stores. Just found out it's quicker if friends place an order. My screen name same as on left

Nighthawk4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play without having paid for any mojo yet.

Hard to do without friends though. I am called gefjon on WeRule.

I could use some friends please.

Same applies to WeFarm.

Nighthawk4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is happening?

Half an hour ago, I could play WeRule, I had some friends and all was great.

Now it just keeps saying 'This game has updated, please reload the Application' I do that and it just says it again!

Help

Koogatubac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends with open businesses too!!

Hi all add me! I will give you 100% delivery on your orders and will order off your kingdoms! Add: koogatubac and also my girlfriend ... Lea4scott add me 1st becus im rivalling her haha!! ADD ME PLEASE

Enzo6034

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks! Please Add me "Enzo6034"

Ill always order from your kingdoms. Thanks!!

Greenrooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like your kingdom strategy but once you set it up you are kind of stuck and can't move shops to other realms. Do you think that customers buy high price items that take longer to deliver or low priced items that have a faster return? I am new to this and don't know what is best when out shopping.

Screen name: greenrooster

Most reactions