What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Redrum3369

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 24 looking for more people to order from stores Many open feel free to add me. Redrum3369

stevecpark0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I have plenty of open shops just waiting for business. Add me: stevecpark0. Thnx!

greenmama8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add greenmama8

Just added a bunch of the names listed here. Would love for some of you to add me, too: greenmama8

I'm still building up my businesses but will deliver orders quickly and return the favor by ordering from you!

Thanks! :)

bjewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need help

I have been instructed to visit a friend with an open business to hire them. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks
BJ

bjewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need Help

I added you as a friend. I need help with my current objective. I have been instructed to visit a friend with an open business and hire them for an event. I have no idea how to do this... could you please help me?

Thanks,

BJ

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added you as a friend. I need help with my current objective. I have been instructed to visit a friend with an open business and hire them for an event. I have no idea how to do this... could you please help me?

Thanks,

BJ
Once you add friends to Plus+, go to Social in the lower right. Give it a minute to load the Kingdoms. Scroll thru your friends and select one with an OPEN sign. Once the Kingdom loads, you will see OPEN over some business/shops. Select one and place an order.

You can have a total of 30 orders in place [your shops & others]. Once the orders processes, you will get XP & Coins.

I just placed an order in your School. You will need to accept it, then after the time is done deliver the item. Others will do the same to the orders you place. You get XP & Coins for your orders and ones you place at other Kingdoms.

Temp71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need friends in We rule

I, too, need friends in "We Rule," however embarrassing it is to admit. I am on level 13 and my "name" there is chiquizd.

Please add me. Thank you in advance,

your royal servant,
chiquizd

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends

I added you as well. I accept orders and I book out.

What should I do with people who reject orders? There is also sometimes when I go to someones
Kingdom that says Open but won't allow me to order anything from them even though that business says open.

Most reactions

Latest posts