What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
earned Mojo

Plus+ will offer free mojo from time to time for US users to download other games etc.

They will also offer free coins from time to time for looking at and clicking on advertisements. The current offer has been available to collect coins 250 every five minutes for clicking on ads, but I haven't had to let the webpage download completely to get the coins.

Otherwise leveling is the way to earn mojo and booking other people, or them booking your shops earns coins fast.

Orange groves and Ruby groves earn you coins and experience too.

If you are interested in learning which shops give the best coins and experience per hour both to book other and to get booked yourself, my group has done the research.

Iguanamama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really enjoying we rule and would love some new friends. Please add me: Iguanamama
Thanks!

clkgtr37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me clkgtr37

and my friend Freze10

and come buy some dragon scales :D:D:D:D

tricephal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trying to built a nice town

Add me : tricephal
and share your opinion

thanks

Mbalmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad won't login any longer. I can only play We Rule on the iPhone and even that is pretty sketchy. Ever since I hit level 30 it's been difficult. :confused::confused:

ShimmernShyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ShimmernShyne needs friends

Hello, I am looking for We Rule friends. I will order from you often. Order from me as well. If you have any great ideas or suggestions, let me know.:)

ShimmernShyne
Drop in.

Most reactions

Latest posts