What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

jameswatts1990

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me jameswatts1990

jameswatts1990

Have this on iPad and iPhone, regular player and push notifications mean I will start on your order straight away! Plenty of open shops atm... so add me to help benefit us both!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's something wrong with my we rule. I still get the notifications but I can't connect. Connecting doesn't seem to end. I have to attend to orders .....

charriga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something weird is going on with mine too. I'm having a hard time connecting. When I finally get in, I get the ordered delivered notice and when I click on it, instead of the "horray" and getting paid, I'm getting an "aww, you can't have " whatever.

Their website is down too.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The you can't have is a separate issue. You get that message when you place an order and the person you placed it with didn't accept the order within a certain amount of time or declined the order.

Tsumeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need more business partners

Lots of open businesses, but not a lot of traffic!
Fill orders very quickly.
Level 19.

User name:

tsumeb

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is finally working very well - after the long downtime!

lynnifer77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too!! I have lots of shops and am looking for more friends: redemptiondiva

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I will probably hit lvl22 today if not, then definitely tomorrow morning.

Most reactions

Latest posts