What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water Proof iPad case or Liquipel

Windsors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to get a water proof case and mount to use my ipad on my boat. Looks like there are some coming out in the spring ...Scanstrut... Lifeproof and Andres is out now. Anyone know of others ? Ideally something that could be used with a Ram mount system.

Also, anyone know about Liquilpel ? If it works, it would be perfect. I don't have enough posts to include a link, but you can google it.

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
there are several water proof cases for the ipad. Most look like an over sized zip lock bag. Just Google "ipad water proof case"

OP
W

Windsors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply RR.

I have seen those heavy duty ziplock type cases, but I need something that work with a mount system like a Ram Mount. This will be on a fishing boat that goes fast in rough water and needs to be secure.

Most reactions

Latest posts