What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warranty options?

nh3518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. I just purchased a iPad 3 last night from my local best buy. Does anyone recommend any good warranty options? Best buy was offering a geek squad protection that seemed tempting until he told me it was going to be an addition $220 to purchase . But I was thinking about AppleCare also. My main concern is the iPad being covered if cracked screen and water damage. Any suggestions? Thanks

OP
N

nh3518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for help. I'm kind of skeptical about ensquared I have never heard of them. Any other ideas anyone?

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about AppleCare + or square trade? AppleCare+ covers damage for $99 for two years.

OP
N

nh3518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnml said:
What about AppleCare + or square trade? AppleCare+ covers damage for $99 for two years.

Thanks for ideas. Does AppleCare cover water damage also???

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best to ask them, but I believe they cover ANY damage if you get the + option.

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nh3518 said:
Hello all. I just purchased a iPad 3 last night from my local best buy. Does anyone recommend any good warranty options? Best buy was offering a geek squad protection that seemed tempting until he told me it was going to be an addition $220 to purchase . But I was thinking about AppleCare also. My main concern is the iPad being covered if cracked screen and water damage. Any suggestions? Thanks

I would go with AppleCare. But I personally think warranty on an iPad is a waste : / but that's just me.

OP
N

nh3518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all for chiming in on my issue. Thanks all

Most reactions

Latest posts