What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want To Play "Words With Friends"?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My WWF user name is....you guessed it: mtnmedic.

Love the game. I play mostly random opponents but I have a couple of "regulars", one of which is this girl in England who is REALLY good. Our games frequently go right down to the wire. However, she's kicking my ass like I really need it right now. :p

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Flcisme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to play words with friends offline. Is there a way to pass the iPad back and forth and play off line? When I try to do so I get a message that I must be online. We are flying next week and want to play on the plane.

Retired Bob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
I don't believe there is your have to buy scrabble!

My wife and I used to me able to play Words With Friends on my IPad 2 ,me from the app. She had to go on Facebook (on the IPad) now when she tries the Install WWF app page comes up. She has to go on the computer (PC)to play me any ideas what happened? Im not sure but may have started when I installed the latest update to Op system..Thanks

Most reactions