What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want To Play "Words With Friends"?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really enjoy playing this game. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just the challenge to see how many letters I can use at once or if I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h to get to a triple word, triple letter, etc. I enjoy word games and puzzles that work my mind (have over 10 word puzzle apps alone - BTW, the Moxie HD app is way cool!) and this has become a strong favorite in the week I've owned it (even got it on sale!).

Won't I don't enjoy is finding people to play. The Random feature is good, but a lot of the people don't appear to be reliable (never respond or resign right away). I like to play fairly regularly, with, at most, an hour or so between moves (unless I've explained that I had to step away).

So, I was hoping [some of] you guys would help me out and post that you want to play - or invite me to play. Please?

Username: Mickey330
Normal Availability (I'll make quicker responses): Weekends, MWF after noon, and Thursdays after 6 PM (EST).

If people post their game user names, we can use this thread as a place for anyone to post/look for players. I think it'd be kind of neat, having a "pool" of ready, willing and able players.

Thanks.

Marilyn

lrg32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
User Name: LRG32

I try to play as much as possible but sometimes my schedule gets crazy. But I do usually play my turn within a few hours or less depending on the time of day.

So anyone, feel free to send me a game invite.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Marilyn,
I have been known to play a few games myself. I do enjoy it too and would try to respond in a timely fashion.

HDCHIKY on the iPhone
:)SusieQ:) on the iPad

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been known to play game or two! :) I usually reply within an hour unless I am out and about. My daughter always beats me, but then she was a lawyer and they seem to have away with words!:)

Whovian49 is my ID

Sent from my 16GB wifi iPad using iPF

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pretty good about it depending on my schedule and my 11 month old daughter. Every once in a while it might take me a day to respond but I have my iPad with me all the time.

ID: K5SBH

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ID:j0yl33n
im a regular player. try to continue the game as much as possible. our time may not be the same . philippines here :)
i'll be inviting all of you here . cya in WORDS

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea Marilyn!

watch it guys, she's good.... :) I've played Mickey and Chiky! lets get some more games going for sure.

Find me as BrennB

I sometimes can finish a game in one sitting if its evening California time...but during they day I play in fits and starts... if you don't mind occasionally dragged out games invite me... Most of my games are finished within a day's time but you never know what happens. The WWF on the Android doesn't always notify me so I have to wait for ipad time to really get into it.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charmed79 feel free to add me.

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy playing this game. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just the challenge to see how many letters I can use at once or if I can s-t-r-e-t-c-h to get to a triple word, triple letter, etc. I enjoy word games and puzzles that work my mind (have over 10 word puzzle apps alone - BTW, the Moxie HD app is way cool!) and this has become a strong favorite in the week I've owned it (even got it on sale!).

Won't I don't enjoy is finding people to play. The Random feature is good, but a lot of the people don't appear to be reliable (never respond or resign right away). I like to play fairly regularly, with, at most, an hour or so between moves (unless I've explained that I had to step away).

So, I was hoping [some of] you guys would help me out and post that you want to play - or invite me to play. Please?

Username: Mickey330
Normal Availability (I'll make quicker responses): Weekends, MWF after noon, and Thursdays after 6 PM (EST).

If people post their game user names, we can use this thread as a place for anyone to post/look for players. I think it'd be kind of neat, having a "pool" of ready, willing and able players.

Thanks.

Marilyn

I have friends ill play games for weeks with. The notification system means you can take your time and have many games going.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok question, how do I add friends? I see the part about contacts, does that mean I have to add you guys to contact list in phone?

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok question, how do I add friends? I see the part about contacts, does that mean I have to add you guys to contact list in phone?

Naw, no adding to contacts needed.

Within the WWF app, click the green plus-signed icon. The second down is "User Name." Select that and type in someone's user name. The game will auto load a game up (you get to be the first player) and you're off and running.

Marilyn

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hdchiky said:
Hey Marilyn,
I have been known to play a few games myself. I do enjoy it too and would try to respond in a timely fashion.

HDCHIKY on the iPhone
:)SusieQ:) on the iPad

That SusieQ is : ) SusieQ : )
On this site it makes a smiley face out of my : )

Most reactions

Latest posts