What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volume increase ans scribbling

ahmadkh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if there is a way to increase the max volume of my iPad.. I was watching a movie on the plane and could hardly hear the dialogues with the engines humming.

And please let me know if there is a free app to take down notes by scribbling on the screen with my finger.

Thanks,

Ahmad

fred0149

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ahmadkh said:
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if there is a way to increase the max volume of my iPad.. I was watching a movie on the plane and could hardly hear the dialogues with the engines humming.

And please let me know if there is a free app to take down notes by scribbling on the screen with my finger.

Thanks,

Ahmad

As far as scribbling goes, there is an app called paper. I believe this should do what you were referring to.

OP
A

ahmadkh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fred0149 said:
As far as scribbling goes, there is an app called paper. I believe this should do what you were referring to.

Thanks!

Any idea about increasing the volume output?

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another way of minimizing the outside noise such as airplane hum is to get yourself headphones with noise reduction capability .. i believe some airlines are using this type of headphones for their in flight entertainment ..

ipad volume is mor or less fix ..

Last edited:

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is an app called Penultimate (.99) that's great for note taking, scribbling, etc. Keep organized using their notebook feature. Send files to Dropbox or Evernote. GREAT APP for the money!

Most reactions