What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentines Day.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are your plans? Your gift for your lover/Girlfriends? Explain what your going to do here. Ill go first:

My girlfriend and I are planning to sneak away to newYork. Ill get grounded for like 3 months but to spend some alone time with my girl its worth it. Im not rich or anything so the gift wont be anything sparkly(if you know what i mean).

scotty frank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah no real plans, valentines day is a fluke lol. Maybe see if the little lady wants to go out to eat.

iSlate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what my girl wants, eat, watch movie, make love and love and love..

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure, nothing fancy probably just dinner at one of our favorite places.. My wife thinks its more of a commercial holiday so I don't have any expectations :)

iVegas702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wife and I will be at Sand Hollow Utah camping and riding the ATV's. She will be reading her Kindle and I will be wishing I had my iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice, what kinda ATV do you have Don?

Most reactions

Latest posts