What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad and iPad 3 on same computer

browe2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an original iPad that I use as as a point of sale system on a food truck. I now have an iPad 3 that I am going to use for my personal use. I'd like to have both of them connected to my laptop itunes though. There are apps on my iPad 3 that I do not want on my iPad 1 and vice versa. Is this possible? Should I create two different iTunes accounts?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
No need to create a new itunes account, its very simple to manage multiple devices on the same library, I have 3 iphones, 2 ipads and 5 ipods all syncing to the same library all with different stuff on them.

Just select your sync settings for each device when you plug into itunes.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as the devices have different names, you are fine. I would suggest turning off iCloud for any functions that you do not want to have on both..

Most reactions

Latest posts