What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading photos to websites

Zoozyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an artist and need to upload .jpg photos to art websites from my iPad. I loaded some on my iPad using iPhoto through iTunes, but I'm at a loss as to how to proceed from there. Has anyone done this successfully?

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure there are many ways but I like Photobucket. I've used Photobucket for years and they have an iPad app. So download the app, set up an account. On the Photobucket page you can upload very easy and also click on the link of chain and get all of the options you need. Good luck.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I didn't even realize Photobucket had an app! On my way to get it.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone posted details on using Photobucket several weeks ago Zoozyq. Do a forum search if you need more information.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree that the best way is the Photobucket app (which is free).

After you upload the picture...

2e90ef90.png

3e51e5b0.png

OP
Z

Zoozyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all...

I appreciate your help. I knew about Photobucket and have had an account there for some time, mainly for websites that canuse links to images rather than uploads of image files. I have the iPad app for it, which works fine. While I can use it to post to Facebook and some other sites, I have yet to be able to post to sites such as Deviant Art where I upload and display my fractal files.

calmmie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use icabmobile browse to upload photos in websites

You CAN upload photos in websites using icabmobile browse. You can see the attach buttons. I tested and succeed in every website including twitter, facebook, gmail, and other websites. It's very good browser. Trust me, you will love it! :)

OP
Z

Zoozyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About uploading images

Thank you, calmmie! We just completed moving to a new location and have internet set up here, now, so posting art from my iPad is no longer of such importance, but I'll look into icabmobile.

Reaction score
Being able to upload is just 1 great feature. It truly is a game changer of a browser.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found out a way through ICab Mobile. It's a feature that was added in the last update of the browser. Before you were able to download pictures from most any site but lately just besides the button in the upload dialog box there's another one that popped up that leads to your camera roll.

Billj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm having same problem can't upload photos to my wife's art site ipad grays out the browse icon , first , i'm new here and so a bit slow on the up take lol, all we want to do is upload photos and files to a few web sites, does Icad web browser let this work in there program, Please this is importent to us as when we travel we need to keep things updated. New to ipad and just got it.:)

carol chandler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Billj said:
Hi I'm having same problem can't upload photos to my wife's art site ipad grays out the browse icon , first , i'm new here and so a bit slow on the up take lol, all we want to do is upload photos and files to a few web sites, does Icad web browser let this work in there program, Please this is importent to us as when we travel we need to keep things updated. New to ipad and just got it.:)

I am also wondering how????

Most reactions