What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading files to websites

mikeyholden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I access two different sites for work which require me to upload files and jpegs for certain tasks. When I access the sites on my iPad I can't "Browse" for the files I need which are generally stored in iBooks or my email account. I've tried different browsers to access the sites but the button is still unavailable. Is there any workaround for this issue?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't do this with the standard Safari browser, but a third party app - such as iCab - will provide that facility. You have to move the files you want to upload into the iCab file space initially because, in iOS, each app has its own 'firewalled' file space that other apps don't have access to. But once you've done that, you'll be able to upload them without a problem from iCab.

Tim

Most reactions