What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade Ipad 2

CariDC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, as im new here i dont know if someone already asked this but here we go...
I have an Ipad 2 that was on ios 6 but i wanted to downgrade it to 5.1.1 but the only IPSW that was allowing me to downgrade was the 4.3.5 so i did, now i want to update to 5.1.1 but apple has already stoped signing it and i cant do it using the shift + restore/update method, is there any other way?

PS: i have the blobs saved and i´ve already tried deleting
74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com ffrom hosts (but theres still 127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com should i delete too ?)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CariDC said:
Hey guys, as im new here i dont know if someone already asked this but here we go...
I have an Ipad 2 that was on ios 6 but i wanted to downgrade it to 5.1.1 but the only IPSW that was allowing me to downgrade was the 4.3.5 so i did, now i want to update to 5.1.1 but apple has already stoped signing it and i cant do it using the shift + restore/update method, is there any other way?

PS: i have the blobs saved and i´ve already tried deleting 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com ffrom hosts (but theres still 127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com should i delete too ?)

Try this tutorial, it may help.
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...5-x-ipad2-ipad3-using-redsn0w-shsh-blobs.html

Most reactions

Latest posts