What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uninstalling apps causes reboot.

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
So I wanted to post this thread because whenever I try to uninstall an app I get from the AppStore, it crashes my iPad and sends it into safe mode. I was wondering if anybody knew any fixes for this annoying problem. Thanks!

PS. My iPad is an iPad 2 with iOS 6.1 jailbroken.

-Ryan

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you install any Cydia tweaks or apps prior to trying to uninstall apps?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You really need to tell us what tweaks you have installed. I'm not seeing any problems removing apps on my devices, and I cleared out a load of games from my iPad4 earlier without incident.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ryanwyann said:
Hello,
So I wanted to post this thread because whenever I try to uninstall an app I get from the AppStore, it crashes my iPad and sends it into safe mode. I was wondering if anybody knew any fixes for this annoying problem. Thanks!

PS. My iPad is an iPad 2 with iOS 6.1 jailbroken.

-Ryan

Did you download the cydia tweak "Cydelet"? I did yesterday and when I used it, it caused my ipad to crash.

OP
ryanwyann

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I had installed Cydelte but I have to delete that because it's causing my iPad to crash even when deleting cydia apps with it, I will do that and then tell you guys if it helped or not; Thank you for the help!:eek:

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine was doing that and I removed it and it is no longer crashing....

OP
ryanwyann

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got rid of it and it worked, thank you. I was also wondering if anybody had an alternative to iAP cracker for iOS 6.1, because when I try using it, it just crashes the app.
Thanks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got rid of it and it worked, thank you. I was also wondering if anybody had an alternative to iAP cracker for iOS 6.1, because when I try using it, it just crashes the app.
Thanks.

I am very glad to hear that your attempts to steal are being met with crashes. Read our rules immediately, and consider this the one and only warning you will get.

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ryanwyann said:
Thanks.

Haha! Don't steal = won't crash

Most reactions

Latest posts