What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks/Apps Ready But Not Really :-(

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to purchase ikeywi hd within the last 24hrs? Each time I click on it, in the spot that the normal purchase link is comes up the entire big boss repo website... I haven't tried today tho. Just wondering if it's fixed.

DaEbLe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a reply from the dev of ikeywi. He said he had to disable the arrow keys due to bugs in the new update, but he was working on it. I appreciate the devs hard work.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is springtomize 2 working 100% for everyone. Most of my problems are with the app switcher. When I resize icons they jump between regular size and size I adjusted to. I have it setup when you access the app switcher it starts editing but after I close 1 app editing stops and I have to hold a app again to get to editing mode. I added the brightness slider to the switcher and the volume slider adjust brightness along with the brightness slider. Also the custom string for the unlock slider isn't completely centered.

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hinds90 said:
Is springtomize 2 working 100% for everyone. Most of my problems are with the app switcher. When I resize icons they jump between regular size and size I adjusted to. I have it setup when you access the app switcher it starts editing but after I close 1 app editing stops and I have to hold a app again to get to editing mode. I added the brightness slider to the switcher and the volume slider adjust brightness along with the brightness slider. Also the custom string for the unlock slider isn't completely centered.

I have not tested every feature of Sringtomize2 but I have yet to see any issues, working great.

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We got iwidget support now!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360454147.505030.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not tested every feature of Sringtomize2 but I have yet to see any issues, working great.

On ipad the custom dock in the theme section doesnt work.

On iphone, appswitcher in landscape doesnt work.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone test the things I'm having problems with. It's the same on my 4s.

Most reactions

Latest posts