What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks/Apps Ready But Not Really :-(

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How about springtomize in landscape mode? On my iphone it gives a blank appswitcher in landscape. Portrait is fine though.

It works in landscape if u access it thru settings

Tapatalk'd / freshly Jailbroke iPad Mini

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shrink seems to have gotten an update yesterday or earlier today, as it's now compilable with 6.1. I just checked it myself on iOS 6.1 and it works perfectly.

OP
Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shrink seems to have gotten an update yesterday or earlier today, as it's now compilable with 6.1. I just checked it myself on iOS 6.1 and it works perfectly.

Sweet, on my way to reinstall!:)

Shrink is working GREAT!!!

Last edited:

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you click the springtomize icon on home screen it only lets me view in portrait

Tapatalk'd / freshly Jailbroke iPad Mini

I meant the app switcher not the actual app. I went ahead and jail broke and its working on iPad. On iPhone it's broken but I'm sure it'll get a fix.

Anyone found a working way to hid the dock background image? Used to use springtomize it's not giving me an option for "no dock" anymore.

DaEbLe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me, but the ikeywi works now with the exception of the arrow keys

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

whodaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DaEbLe said:
Not sure if it is just me, but the ikeywi works now with the exception of the arrow keys

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It's not just you dude. Also, double tap shift doesn't lock caps.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickeylittle said:
Has anyone mentioned Folder Enhancer? It is putting my iPad into safe mode :(
Folder Enhancer works fine on my iPhone and iPad, what version are you installing? It does say that it's compatible with ios 6

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Biggest disappointments for me so far are the following tweaks which are not working on iPad / 6.1 yet...

1. (iKeyWi HD) - EDIT - New version posted to Cydia with IOS6 compatibility ;)
2. Color Keyboard HD
3. SwitcherMod

For some reason my keyboard just shows characters for the top 2 rows. When I try t change them it does nothing. S this the issue you were having before the update?

OP
Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Folder Enhancer works fine on my iPhone and iPad, what version are you installing? It does say that it's compatible with ios 6

I just checked the dev's Twitter account and he submitted 1.9.4 about 10 hours ago so problem solved. And yes, FolderEnhancer is good to go!

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason my keyboard just shows characters for the top 2 rows. When I try t change them it does nothing. S this the issue you were having before the update?

This indicates you are not using the fixed (latest) version of iKeyWi HD.

OP
Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This indicates you are not using the fixed (latest) version of iKeyWi HD.

For those who may not be aware, you should be able to open Cydia and look at the changes tab on the bottom of the screen. It should have a number beside it letting you know of any apps that you have installed that have updates available. Just click the tab and the apps with updates will be the top section and you can choose them individually or update all.

Most reactions

Latest posts