What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to upgrade but getting a message about untransferred apps

tom03087

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to update my Ipad2, when I go to start I get a message box that says there are purchased items on the ipad2 that have not been transferred to your iTunes library.you should transfer these items to your iTunes library before updating. Are you sure you want to continue?

I have synced it before starting the upgrade . Can anyone tell me what I am missing. It is probably under my nose but I can not figure this out. Any information is appreciated as always.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am hardly one to give advice on this, but ... try right clicking on the device icon on the left and see if it gives you an option to transfer. I find iTune to be a little unfriendly sometimes.

Mike

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

OP
T

tom03087

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks much. That was the answer. Easy if you know where to look. Appreciate your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts