What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[True]A New Apple Computer! Based on iPad

BcBruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's true, but fake in the same time. I made it =D

Now we have a 2x 9.7' display! That's amazing

the First iPad it's mine, a WiFi only 32gb model
And the Second one, it's from my Friend, a WiFi + 3G 32gb

Funny huh? Hihihi

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol quite creative. I have been wondering since I saw someone using the iPad as a second display for a MacBook, if someone was going to develop an app or some sort of solution to link the display on two ipads so you could use the keyboard on one and the fullscreen on the other one at the same time.

I realize there isn't much need, but some people probably think they can survive without a fart machine.

OP
B

BcBruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol quite creative. I have been wondering since I saw someone using the iPad as a second display for a MacBook, if someone was going to develop an app or some sort of solution to link the display on two ipads so you could use the keyboard on one and the fullscreen on the other one at the same time.

I realize there isn't much need, but some people probably think they can survive without a fart machine.

There's an app on the App Store. It's called AirDisplay

With this app, you can use your iPad as a secondary display, ONLY for Mac OS, too bad for Windows Users (like me).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts