What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troubles with IOS 7

rescueme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just updated to iOS 7 on Monday and it keeps locking up on me. I've had to reboot during important parts of my business day and I'm ready to toss it in the rubbish. Any tips or help will be greatly appreciated

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I have moved your post to its own thread to better help you without disrupting that other thread you had posted in.

Can you give us more info on what you are experiencing.....you say 'locking up' I assume the app is freezing on you. Which app or apps are you experiencing this in? Which iPad do you have?

You also mention rebooting, would this be a reset by way of holding the Power and Home buttons in simultaneously until the Apple logo appears?

All apps also need to be updated to run on the new OS, so have a look to see if these apps have updates ready for them. Having said that, it is only when a new app update is released that problems (bugs) do come to light and then it's just a matter of time before a new update is then released to address this. Getting in touch with the Developer of an app to let them know what you are experiencing is a good way to go in this instance.

But let us know and we will see what we can help you with.

Most reactions

Latest posts