What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring pdf's already downloaded into library onto good reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariasme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jfolliard said:
Thanks It must be the particular PDF - no mail option but another PDF did show email option. Funny, the PDF in question is apple's iPad manual! Apparently they don't want you to email it. Why is that?

I've just had the same experience. For free PDFs, which I downloaded from local tourist information services, the mail option did not appear when I tapped the arrow button-- only the print option appeared. For a PDF I created myself, the mail option did appear. Looks like I'll have to go back to iTunes, but I spent hours there yesterday, trying to follow instructions from Goodreader that I only half understood, and had no luck at all. I will try the instructions above.

jeff911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When pdf is too large to email from iBooks is there another work around?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this is an old thread, chances are the members who have participated here have already moved on and no longer will post back here.

We will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts