What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 iPad Games

Supremo502

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Samurai2
Infinity Blade -- gets repetitive but the graphics are stunning
Gun Bros.
Pocket Empires
We Rule

GamesCafe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to add Sally's Spa HD to the list! It's following up one of the top iPhone games of last year and so far the feedback has been awesome (I work with the developer, GamesCafe). We have a free update coming out in the next few days with a fun new game mode, so now's the time to get it at 40% off at iTunes.

Please let me know what you think!

GogogicManny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds
Cut The Rope
GodFinger
Symbol6 RDX HD
Bejeweled
Flight Control
Cat Physics
Soft Freak Fiesta

musiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My top 7

1. The 7th Guest
2. We Rule
3. GTA Chinatown Wars
4. Angry Birds
5. Super Puzzle (I created a nice custom 450 piece puzzle from Rembrandt's Anatomy Lesson painting :p )
6. Leesplankje (for my 6 year old son, an old traditional Dutch method for learning to read)
7. McSolitaireGold

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Card Shark - best card game(s) app I've played on ANY platform.

Updated:
Based on this thread I got Angry Birds on my Android phone (ad supported) and ended up buying both the Holiday Edition and the iPad HD version.

Dropped a buck on Mirrors Edge and would recommend it highly even at full price. For a buck you can't go wrong.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tower Madness
Angry Birds in both forms (holiday edition)

Most reactions