What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 iPad Games

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Card Shark - best card game(s) app I've played on ANY platform.

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I enjoy playing the blocks, hole-In-a-wall and we rule. And the best part is they are free!

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put my 32 favorites in one video, check them out YouTube - 32 best games for iPad in one video :)

That's cool! Now can you please list them down :) There's a few I need to check out.

It's in the video description:

Featured games: Asphalt 5, Plants vs zombies, Need for speed Shift, Real racing, Godfinger, Fieldrunners, Labyrinth 2, Zen bound 2, Amazon, Pinball hd, Worms, Dungeon, Glow hockey, Let's golf, N.o.v.a., Shanghai, Diner dash gg, Geometry wars, Civilization rev, Red alert, Angry birds, Mirror's edge, Solitaire, Broken Sword, Touch hockey, Checkers, Hold'em up, Chop sushi!, Harbor master, Sudoku tablet, Mini golf, Space station

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anyone plays GO SmartGo Kifu is an excellent app with loads of annotated historic games to play through. Highly recommended.

Baracus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a few candidates to add that I haven't seen mentioned yet!

1) Dominion - slick Risk type game with added details / mechanics
2) Chain Link HD - simple but addictive, great touchscreen game
3) Carcassonne - board game with many multiplayer options (online and offline)
4) Small World - another board game - has huge potential once they add some more features (promised) for a deep 2 player game

And to complete my top 10:-

5) Broken Sword HD - gorgeous looking on 1024x768 screen, a classic. Bring on more point'n'tap adventures please!
6) Civ Rev - great for a longer game. Something to get your teeth into
7) Warpgate HD - impressed by the level of depth on offer here
8) Flight Control HD - seriously addictive!! A modern classic.
9) Real Racing HD - amazing technical achievement tho I prefer NFS for playability
10) Sam and Max epsiode 1 - can't wait for the rest to arrive! The nearest to a full blown console/PC game we have at the moment

nicho_m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Golf HD
Real Racing HD
Flight Control
There is also interesting list with some of the best free ipad games (top 20+) that might find helpful

Oh, and TouchGrind HD - this is another awesome game(real skateborading)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts