What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 iPad Games

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I bought that regular Crosswords and it's awesome. So no need to check out any other ones :( What don't you like, I might be able to tell you if the Crosswords app has the same issues.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I bought that regular Crosswords and it's awesome. So no need to check out any other ones :( What don't you like, I might be able to tell you if the Crosswords app has the same issues.

What I like is it keeps a record of your completion times and can compare your times to others. What I hate most is the numbers disappear off the squares when you fill them in, so if you change your mind about an answer when you're well into the puzzle, it's tough to find the clue again. And it's gotan ongoing subscription fee to keep getting puzzles.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The numbers don't disappear, you can get free puzzles forever, and when you click on a clue on the right or left of the puzzle it highlights that section of boxes, and vice versa. So if you click on 12 down for example, the clue 12 down on the right highlights in yellow. If you click on 12 down the clue, the boxes highlight.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
You guys keep it up with the Angry Birds thing and I might just have to try it.... but fact is I have more games now than I know what to do with .... I check a couple of times a day the New Games section at toucharcade, and often catch 24 hours sales where a $5 game will be free.... it's great, but I really now need to cull them....

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand the frenzy of the Birds game? Are you just essentially trying to get birds to shit on people or what?

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand the frenzy of the Birds game? Are you just essentially trying to get birds to shit on people or what?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olXj_FwJoog"]YouTube - Angry Birds iPhone Gameplay Video Review - AppSpy.com[/ame]

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That review is pretty mediocre compared to the frenzy about it in the app store.

xiutian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My votes go to

Angry Birds, Scrabble, Broken Sword, Sam and Max

foripad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.for-ipad.co.uk
I put my 32 favorites in one video, check them out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vXIn-OXZmY]YouTube - 32 best games for iPad in one video[/ame] :)

Most reactions

Latest posts