What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all you americans...

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY! I have a severe case of apple jelousy here in australia. I am so gonna camp out when it is released over here. And to those camping out right now, I HATE YOU :p jk jk

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY! I have a severe case of apple jelousy here in australia. I am so gonna camp out when it is released over here. And to those camping out right now, I HATE YOU :p jk jk

Have you at least gotten a release date yet? Rumors? anything......

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why not just pay an American to buy one on your behalf? I'm sure someone would do it with the offer of vegemite. Speaking of...how is the new Vegemite? I'm a fan of the classic, but 2.0 scares me a little.

Most reactions

Latest posts