What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camp out for the release date?

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Gave a hint to my boss today that I might need a day off towards the end of the month as Ive started thinking about camping out the line at the San Francisco Apple store. Its always a cool little community that builds for a couple of hours of Mac Geeks, super nerds, nerds, and geeks (other nerds!) and people with no interest other than to resell them on ebay the next day!

If so the case, Ill give live updates from my trusty iPhone right here on the Forum.
I am still sticking to get the 16gb wifi+3G pad, but still wanna ride that egorush-i was first-euforia-rollercoaster no matter how dorky it is, one more time! So the wifi model Im getting will probably go for sale 30 days later.

Any San Franciscan members care to join?

Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gave a hint to my boss today that I might need a day off towards the end of the month as Ive started thinking about camping out the line at the San Francisco Apple store. Its always a cool little community that builds for a couple of hours of Mac Geeks, super nerds, nerds, and geeks (other nerds!) and people with no interest other than to resell them on ebay the next day!

If so the case, Ill give live updates from my trusty iPhone right here on the Forum.
I am still sticking to get the 16gb wifi+3G pad, but still wanna ride that egorush-i was first-euforia-rollercoaster no matter how dorky it is, one more time! So the wifi model Im getting will probably go for sale 30 days later.

Any San Franciscan members care to join?

Man, if you do camp out we need to get you some iPadForums.net business cards to hand out. I'll start a thread and see if anyone wants to take a crack at designing some and we can get them mailed out to everyone!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha, ive done this like twice, once for the first ipod and another for the iphone. Well more than twice, just counting the apple products. Usually when im sleeping people get in front of me and just stand there and wait. For the ipad, i might be doing it, but im running low on money so...:/

Most reactions