What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time keeps changing

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problem with iPad changing time on system clock unexpectedly?

Mine has sets itself to mountain time from pacific time several times..

jclynadms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that it might be adjusting itself based on the radio timings or some other sources that follows MST instead of PST and so the iPad might be automatically changing its time to MST or may be it would be adjusting itself according to the day light saving.

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, noticed for the first time today that my clock was off. Weird, I wonder what the problem is.

Star56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a well known issue and one that I assume will be fixed in the next update.

I have two ipads, wifi and a 3G and they both change times randomly.

Example: Before I went to bed my ipad was running ahead an hour. I reset the time, put it to sleep. When I woke up the ipad was now an hour behind. And get this, the auto set time was off! Both units jump around like this.

lennywc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, my iPad is constantly losing time right now it is off by 7 minutes

Ltapilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this problem when I do not sync for over a week and the battery is lower than 30%. A sync and a charge fixes things wight up.

geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, same thing here. Sunday it was off by about 7 to 8 minutes. Right now it is off by about 3 minutes.

Most reactions

Latest posts