What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things I want in a case

tehjrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to list what i'm looking for. If you know of any that do all this please let me know. I've watch a ton of review vids and can't find one.

I want it to be folio style. I want it to have some sort of flap or snap or magnet to keep it closed. I want it to have a few pockets to store things in and I want it to act as a stand.

Any suggestions?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I would say to go with the Marware Eco-View. Only thing i think its missing is pockets. But I think adding pockets would make the folio style cases a little to bulky.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ditto. Many cases have three of your four requirements. I don't know of any that has pockets too, other than business card slots.

OP
T

tehjrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About the Marware. In a youtube review a guy says "if you flip it over and shake it a little, your ipad will fall out"

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have a fix for that: Don't flip it over and shake it.

mslammers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'm going to list what i'm looking for. If you know of any that do all this please let me know. I've watch a ton of review vids and can't find one.

I want it to be folio style. I want it to have some sort of flap or snap or magnet to keep it closed. I want it to have a few pockets to store things in and I want it to act as a stand.

Any suggestions?
This one [ iPad Case ] that I just got has 3 small pockets inside, snaps shut, and has a back stand. Probably you may want bigger pockets and if so, take a look at this one [ Laptop Sleeves | TBS044US | by Targus ]

I got mine on sale [the Targus] from Staples at $14.
PS. the iPad Passport style case fits inside the Targus one from Staples. Dual protection.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since were giving our wishlist. I would like to see a case that comes with a included stylus and a place to hold it.

I have had a good cheap case I purchased from Amazon and its only missing the holder for a stylus. If I were not lazy I would just get one and velcro it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003JKH3MQ/ref=oss_product]Amazon.com: CTCstore Leather Flip Book Jacket/Folio for Apple iPad 3G tablet/Wifi model 16GB…[/ame]

OP
T

tehjrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I think i'm going to go with the Griffin Passport.
It has a few downsides (the straps cover some things and it doesn't act as a stand very well) but for me I think it'll do.

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great, things I want :

colorful ( my favourite is red / purple )
slim ( easy to carry , I prefer a case instead of a bag )
casual ( with some stylish design would be great , at least people would look at it when I take it out from my bag :eek: )

elsa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great, things I want :

colorful ( my favourite is red / purple )
slim ( easy to carry , I prefer a case instead of a bag )
casual ( with some stylish design would be great , at least people would look at it when I take it out from my bag :eek: )
Hi Emily, you may like this case, I saw it on facebook:
37216_109325939116915_100001185275366_66305_4126164_s.jpg

37216_109325952450247_100001185275366_66309_2027244_n.jpg

37216_109325955783580_100001185275366_66310_6800640_n.jpg

For me, I'm still looking for my dream case which is made of shock absorbing material, folio style, and comes with hand strap and pockets.

Most reactions

Latest posts