What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffin Elan Passport Leather Folio Case

ecc444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a quick review on a nice case. The Passport looks great, very professional. It has a few slots that allow for business card and an inner pocket to store a cleaning cloth, notes etc.

I must have looked at 2 dozen Folio style cases ... I wanted to find one where I could carry a few business cards. Two thumbs up for Griffin! :D

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Almost identical to one I got for $15.95, well actually I bought 3 of them.

I especially like how they hold the iPad and you can touch all 4 corners without anything getting in the way.

Attachments

• ipadcase.jpg
    ipadcase.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 486

kundalinichi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although it isnt real leather, the inside microsuede feels great and has kept my ipad protected very well. The only complaint is that one of the straps covers 1 port of the speakers, but i use headphones when listening to audio so it isnt a dealbreaker at all. This case is the best ive used so far - waiting on my zaggmate, should come tomorrow!

Most reactions