What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

jimpish26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pre-ordered mine on the 7th... Said it was picked up by FedEx on the 10th in Harrisburg,PA ..Shipped out on 14th, arrived in Indianapolis this morning at 4am..due for delivery by 3pm tomorrow in Ohio ! My 1st Ipad..excited ! Black 32gb wifi

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yah, mine has been sitting in Ontario CA since Sunday. Wonder how will get to AZ by tomorrow if truck dosen't leave dock.

Ordered 64GB WiFi on the 7th, early in the cycle. Says will deliver before 4:30 tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat you are in. Mine as been in Ontario since sunday and I live in Utah. I hope i see something change on the tracking information soon.

SquiderDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SquiderDragon said:
Mine too. That is cool - really obvious too I guess as you are ordering from the store. It still cool to see the actual real life serial no in black and white ... Woo Hoo :).

Shipping info on tracking now - moving from Birmingham and out for delivery. It's going to be as advertised for delivery on 16th. One more day YaY!

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES!!! FedEx is now saying it is in transit! Looks like I'll be getting mine tomorrow :)

KA3AX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 32GB/AT&T/Black around 4:30PM (EST) on March 7th.
Current status (4:50PM EST March 9th) - Preparing for Shipment.
Delivers on March 16 via Standard Shipping.

Mine is already at Newark, NJ FedEx location. Knock on wood, will be delivered tomorrow before 3PM to me (Manhattan, NYC).
Excited!!!

Last edited:

joanne29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine says below after being picked up in TN last week.

Mar 15, 2012 6:44 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

anybody else get this on their tracking?

Jeffnewc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 8th March and it is STILL processing. Everyone else's ordered around that time seem to have been despatched.

I ordered mine on the 10th and is still says processing with a delivery date of the 22nd. Wish I had ordered it earlier, oh well worth the wait for sure!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made arrangements to pick mine up at FedEx first thing tomorrow. Two years ago, it was ready for pickup at 7:00. This time, the truck will not be unloaded until 8:15, and they open at 8:30, so I will be late for work. They said they were expecting a big shipment just of iPads. It almost sound like they may have a truck with just iPads on it. Also that Apple was very definite about what they could and could not do concerning delivering the iPads. Goes to show how much influence Apple has on all sectors. One of those weird things. I drove by the AT&T store with its big sign touting the NEW IPAD 4G IS HERE (doubt it is for sale until 8:00 tomorrow morning) and then a block away, there was a Model T broke down beside the road (it did not take him long to get going again). Talk about contrasts in technology.

Most reactions

Latest posts