What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to take my new Beach Cruiser out of the box and get it ready for my Hubby and I to put it together! I hope it goes easer then his did, it's has to be, we put his together last weekend at the lake in the motor home! That was fun! NOT!

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Most likely not. The child will be fine, it's the mother who needs the counselling.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I was flabbergasted!how could any mom put Botox on a young kid?omg

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Living memorial weekend at the jersey shore!!!!I'm w the pad but have company n have to head back into the parlor lol it's morning so nobody misses me yet lol

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's gorgeous here!  I've been sitting outside for most of the day today and playing on my iPad!  It's about 85 degrees F and becoming overcast.  Oh boy, but do we need rain badly.  Sometimes Florida can be a nice place to live.   Unfortunately, we are headed into hurricane season beginning on June 1st and ending on November 30th.  We've been extremely lucky to have not had a hurricane for several years, but with the way the weather has been lately around the U.S., the weather-people say that we might be in for a "big" hurricane   this season. I surely hope not! With my medical problems,  it'll be pretty hard for hubby and I to evacuate... 

Sorry for all the emoticons. Guess I got carried away! Hope everyone has a great weekend!  

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm working .
have just fed the guests a delicious prawn pasta and a lemoncello sorbet
In Vanuatu weather is hot and 30 deg
Sun shine and white sand beach is my front yard
tomorrow is just another day in paradise........ahhhhhhh
Maybe lobster.
Any suggestions?

Bob approves of Lemoncello. Great stuff. And usually, I like healthy drinks like Lemoncello, or stuff derived from healthy grains, like Scotch.

How about Scotch Sorbet?

Bob

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Another day in paradise.
Sun shine ,turquoise lagoon,
Today I made the lobster ,into a fantastic Thai curry.
Lots of chilli and turmeric and fish sauce.
Light coconut rice and spring onions.a chilled white sav blanc.......
Delicious
For dessert I have made a lemon pannacotta.
Guests full and happy again
Think tomorrow I will make something with chicken and lemongrass.
Mmmmmmm............

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
What's everyone's plans for today?

I have a driving lesson... :D

Went for a run. Will be watering the neighbour's pot plants . . . Then a bit of relaxation and read the paper. Thinking of going up to Crystal Palace to see the motor sport - then perhaps will do that tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Another day in paradise.
Sun shine ,turquoise lagoon,
Today I made the lobster ,into a fantastic Thai curry.
Lots of chilli and turmeric and fish sauce.
Light coconut rice and spring onions.a chilled white sav blanc.......
Delicious
For dessert I have made a lemon pannacotta.
Guests full and happy again
Think tomorrow I will make something with chicken and lemongrass.
Mmmmmmm............

Sounds absolutely lovely, Julie! Did you know there is a food anyone! Thread! Any suggestions or recipes put on there would be gratefully received!

I'm having a relaxing day today, Amy. I've just had my weekly fry up with sausages, egg, mushrooms, baked beans and toast with a cup of tea. Yummy. Then off to the local plant nursery for inspiration and then to see pirates of the carribean 4. Hungry horse for laters! Yup, I need some spoiling! A weeks holiday is great!

Last edited:

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
Sounds absolutely lovely, Julie! Did you know there is a food anyone! Thread! Any suggestions or recipes put on there would be gratefully received!

I'm having a relaxing day today, Amy. I've just had my weekly fry up with sausages, egg, mushrooms, baked beans and toast with a cup of tea. Yummy. Then off to the local plant nursery for inspiration and then to see pirates of the carribean 4. Hungry horse for laters! Yup, I need some spoiling! A weeks holiday is great!

Your day sounds fantastic!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Planning a very relaxing morning with the dogs expanding our Italian vocabulary. Going for quick swim now as roasting.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aww! I wish I could swim too! I love swimming! Maybe a visit to the local pool? Haven't been in ages because I hate the chlorine they put into it. It's one of these pools with a deep end that raises up to allow little ones to practice and for exercise classes to use.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Church this morning, then Sunday lunch with the in-laws, cooking burgers and hot dogs.

Will figure out what to do for supper tonight later.

Most reactions

Latest posts