What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Sounds absolutely lovely, Julie! Did you know there is a food anyone! Thread! Any suggestions or recipes put on there would be gratefully received!

I'm having a relaxing day today, Amy. I've just had my weekly fry up with sausages, egg, mushrooms, baked beans and toast with a cup of tea. Yummy. Then off to the local plant nursery for inspiration and then to see pirates of the carribean 4. Hungry horse for laters! Yup, I need some spoiling! A weeks holiday is great!

You will like it, was really good! As for me, work in a lil bit then not sure after.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
Church this morning. Bratwurst on the grill for this evening.

Why this is upside down I have no idea - was right side up in the photos.

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Church this morning, then Sunday lunch with the in-laws, cooking burgers and hot dogs.

Will figure out what to do for supper tonight later.

I have been asked by God not to return to my church. I think it had to do with my T-Shirt slogans.

Last edited:

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is where I will be,my back yard!!with the ham on the weber and beer in hand and me on a raft!!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
Church this morning. Bratwurst on the grill for this evening.

Why this is upside down I have no idea - was right side up in the photos.

Lovely pic. Very serene.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got a skid loader in the back yard, Indy 500 and Coke 600. Oh, and its also my 34th anniversary, so I guess I better get my wife something. Actually, I got her a weedeater and a vacuum cleaner, but I better get her some jewery and chocolate to forget the other items.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Planning a very relaxing morning with the dogs expanding our Italian vocabulary. Going for quick swim now as roasting.

LOL . . I gotta ask, are you teaching the dogs Italian or are they teaching you? My dog speaks occasionally, but Italian is beyond him. I only know two Itallian words: nyet, and oui.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Yesterday was 86 here. We went to visit friends last night about 35 minutes away where it was 25 degrees cooler and windy--50 miles per hour. By the time we got back home around midnight--the winds were here and blew all night.

We were supposed to go to the Apple store for a class first thing this morning and we must have had a power failure because the alarm was late when it went off and we missed the class. The temperature today was 69 and cloudy but it didn't spoil the bar-b-q and surprize birthday party for a good friend.

I think I have found homes for all my puppies. This really makes it a "memorial" weekend.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
LOL . . I gotta ask, are you teaching the dogs Italian or are they teaching you? My dog speaks occasionally, but Italian is beyond him. I only know two Itallian words: nyet, and oui.

Your Italian is amazing...which dialect is that...Franco-Prussian. My dogs have learnt bau-bau (woof-woof in Italian).

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Your Italian is amazing...which dialect is that...Franco-Prussian. My dogs have learnt bau-bau (woof-woof in Italian).

So do they have a bau house?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
this is where I will be,my back yard!!with the ham on the weber and beer in hand and me on a raft!!

Oops forgot to put pic up

Most reactions

Latest posts