What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
You'll be in rehab before you know it!

The Archangel

I don't need rehab, I can give this up anytime I want to...ANYTIME.....just having a bad day that's all.

Joking aside, this place is one of the few things that keeps me half sane......not going to publicise the reasons here, but some may know me from FB... Keep cracking jokes..I love it:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
I don't need rehab, I can give this up anytime I want to...ANYTIME.....just having a bad day that's all.

Joking aside, this place is one of the few things that keeps me half sane......not going to publicise the reasons here, but some may know me from FB... Keep cracking jokes..I love it:)

Sounds a bit like Amy Winehouse. No no no! ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Talking music. BBC2's Queen documentary is fascinating. Part 2 tonite promises to be fab.

Is it really 20 years since Freddie Mercury died?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh that sounds nice, we will be right there =)

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bring your own towels I hate doing laundry! I better get some more beverages! Lol the high to day will be 88

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What! Guys, you can't have a party without me. I want to come. We had braais, beer in a tin bath of ice, a pool, music and heat to go with it. Over here, you struggle to keep warm. Gooie middag to cool.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
What! Guys, you can't have a party without me. I want to come. We had braais, beer in a tin bath of ice, a pool, music and heat to go with it. Over here, you struggle to keep warm. Gooie middag to cool.

A tin bath full of beer, that's my kind of drink!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Gab I'm eating sausage roll with real pork. How has your day gone. I've had a bit of a wet day but very enjoyable.

Most reactions

Latest posts