What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow that took me 2 hours to do! I put all my apps into folders didn't even know you could do that tell yesterday my Sis just got an iPad2 I saw hers and said can I do that to on my iPad1? yup your sure can!! Do I feel dumb I have had mine for over a year!

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow that took me 2 hours to do! I put all my apps into folders didn't even know you could do that tell yesterday my Sis just got an iPad2 I saw hers and said can I do that to on my iPad1? yup your sure can!! Do I feel dumb I have had mine for over a year!

That's only a recent update (within the past 5-6 months) to the iOS that gave us that ability.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - so don't feel so bad...another 'trick' - you can pull those folders down to the Dock on the iPad screen - just like any other icon - so get one back on your sister!!

Tim

PS so it's a Bank Holiday in the UK and Memorial Day weekend in the US, so what are we all doing?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Yes - so don't feel so bad...another 'trick' - you can pull those folders down to the Dock on the iPad screen - just like any other icon - so get one back on your sister!!

Tim

PS so it's a Bank Holiday in the UK and Memorial Day weekend in the US, so what are we all doing?

Taking things easy, currently trying to get battery on my iPad to go flat for it's once a month full recharge. May have a couple of glasses of wine tonight, friends coming up from London over the weekend, bit chilly here in Cardiff at the moment :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
That's only a recent update (within the past 5-6 months) to the iOS that gave us that ability.

Oh ok I don't feel as dumb now! Thanks!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Oh cool thanks!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really, it's hot in Somerset. Im on my patio, drinking tea, eating sweet chilli doritos and reading an ebook! I'm off to Sherborne Castle Fair on Monday and my mum is coming up from her cornwall holiday tomorrow going home to Cambridge.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I could do that easily myself so don't feel bad Loraco! What I do now is when an update arrives, I take careful note of what is on it and look for what it does on the Internet so I know everything that is new. If I didn't do that, I would be clueless to all the nifty things they put on this thing!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really, it's hot in Somerset. Im on my patio, drinking tea, eating sweet chilli doritos and reading an ebook! I'm off to Sherborne Castle Fair on Monday and my mum is coming up from her cornwall holiday tomorrow going home to Cambridge.

Nooooo....it's pouring with rain, cold, windy, grey, misty....

Why are you 'off' next week?

Tim

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Nooooo....it's pouring with rain, cold, windy, grey, misty....

Why are you 'off' next week?

Tim

And overcast breezy but dry here in W Kent.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops! Sorry guys but it's a glorious start to our bank holiday summer half term down in very hot, sunny Somerset, I'm feeling very hot and sweaty as well! . Jealous yet!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oops! Sorry guys but it's a glorious start to our bank holiday summer half term down in very hot, sunny Somerset, I'm feeling very hot and sweaty as well! . Jealous yet!

Yes, to be honest, I even had the heating on this morning, :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
heating!!! Hubby had the heating on in the truck and I wondered why it was so hot! Must have been cold this morning!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
heating!!! Hubby had the heating on in the truck and I wondered why it was so hot! Must have been cold this morning!

It was 14 degrees when I got up, only 17 now... But it's been nice, just this last week has been cold!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, it has been hasn't it? I'm loving this weather now! Sorry, Tim, but now you see why I wouldn't be living in your neck of the woods. Hate rain!!

Most reactions

Latest posts