What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been reading for a student in his english exam, 1 hour and a half of sheer boredom, remember those days Amy? Meetings, lunch duty etc,... Same old same old, you?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob, at 180 posts, it's not likely to, is it. Not with us two yakking away with our other members.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
I've been reading for a student in his english exam, 1 hour and a half of sheer boredom, remember those days Amy? Meetings, lunch duty etc,... Same old same old, you?

Nope I avoided studying as much as I could ;) didn't too badly in exams really though! :D loved English literature at school :)

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so the original posts I had leading up to this were deleted and combined into one thread, totally missing the point.

With this post, I wanted to introduce you all to a tradition from another forum where the idea for this thread originated.

I give you:

My 400th post:
32994522.png

Thank you, thank you. You may now return to posting in this thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts