What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I much prefer the IPF app myself, much quicker, easier to work with and instant. But you'll find others will disagree with me. I have tried both and still find the app easier to use and message with.

I think that's what I do. Far easier.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll even go so far as saying that the synch with iTunes would not be missed for me. If that is one thing I'd like apple to do is cut out the need for iTunes synch totally.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'll even go so far as saying that the synch with iTunes would not be missed for me. If that is one thing I'd like apple to do is cut out the need for iTunes synch totally.

Oh no, I find it provides a backup of all the work I keep on my device. I like to put lyrics on all my songs (freakish I know), iTunes allows thus quite easily. It is a very easy solution. What would be a simpler system for achieving these tasks ?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, I do that too, so we can be freaky together. I homeshare my music from laptop now and wish I can do that with all things but don't want to fork out more cash on more apple products right now. My laptop is my storage brain but the synching is a pain.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Oh no, I find it provides a backup of all the work I keep on my device. I like to put lyrics on all my songs (freakish I know), iTunes allows thus quite easily. It is a very easy solution. What would be a simpler system for achieving these tasks ?

How do you put lyrics on your songs?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I copy paste from Internet and then paste it in the lyrics section of info on the song I'm changing on iTunes. Yes, it takes a while but if anyone can come up with a better way... There are apps but nothing that is free. I refuse to pay for something I can do for free.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I copy paste from Internet and then paste it in the lyrics section of info on the song I'm changing on iTunes. Yes, it takes a while but if anyone can come up with a better way... There are apps but nothing that is free. I refuse to pay for something I can do for free.

Yep. That's what I do. I do it progressively so no backlog and not too much of a chore.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Yep. That's what I do. I do it progressively so no backlog and not too much of a chore.

And what happens? Do the lyrics show up when the song's playing?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
And what happens? Do the lyrics show up when the song's playing?

Yep, then the magic really starts....you sing along too....and wait for it.....with the actual words as opposed to mumbling nonsense. Can you imagine that????

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing more satisfying, then the cats howl, dogs bark and the kids say please mum, you cant sing so don't even try! I try and do it when I'm alone like now! I want to know what love is - Foreigner

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nothing more satisfying, then the cats howl, dogs bark and the kids say please mum, you cant sing so don't even try! I try and do it when I'm alone like now! I want to know what love is - Foreigner

My joint second favourite song of all time along with U2 - with or without you and Cutting Crew - I just died in your arms. Favourite is Lady in Red - Chris De Burgh....he sang this for me on my honeymoon...live. Honest. Have pics to prove it. My wife hates the song.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite group is The Beatles.

Thanks to Hayley and you others in the UK for this contribution to the world.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Better prove it then. My hubby's favourite too, lady in red. He also loves isn't she wonderful tonight by cream and moody blues, all of them. Take my breath away by Berlin and I wanna wake up with you by boris gardner

Most reactions

Latest posts