What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Xmas everyone, & wish you all the best for the new year.

Apologies for my sporadic appearance here, been rather busy here.

Meet the family :

image-498620697.jpg

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Reaction score
I picked this up from the local music store! Great guitar, and one of my favourite colours too!

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Attachments

• image-1916327720.jpg
    image-1916327720.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 174

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sweet! That one is perfect for surf rock, I think they invented the genre on the old Jaguars and Mustangs - the Jaguar is my favorite, I got to play one a few years ago. You will love it :)

Reaction score
Sweet! That one is perfect for surf rock, I think they invented the genre on the old Jaguars and Mustangs - the Jaguar is my favorite, I got to play one a few years ago. You will love it :)
I may pick up one and this one is a Jazzmaster :)

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge and restored my ipad 3 to factory settings. Grrrr! 2nd or 3rd time since buying this ipad. It keeps crashing, showing the apple sign every day if not more. Minor annoyance until I hooked it up to iTunes to discover the 'other' in its memory banks was 10GB.???? This has happened before and I'm sure it's the IOS updates. I don't sync to the laptop anymore. Oh well, I backed up everything, took off everything and then restored. No problems and very little to backup. I discovered that if there was no music, videos, extra apps etc... That is would take no time at all to restore. Easy life. ;)

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge and restored my ipad 3 to factory settings. Grrrr! 2nd or 3rd time since buying this ipad. It keeps crashing, showing the apple sign every day if not more. Minor annoyance until I hooked it up to iTunes to discover the 'other' in its memory banks was 10GB.???? This has happened before and I'm sure it's the IOS updates. I don't sync to the laptop anymore. Oh well, I backed up everything, took off everything and then restored. No problems and very little to backup. I discovered that if there was no music, videos, extra apps etc... That is would take no time at all to restore. Easy life. ;)

Hear Hear :mad::mad: i am having similar problems on my iPad 3 also, and i blame the iOS7 for the problems, my one stutters regularly especially when i use flickR app, scrolling is not smooth any more now. This phenomena was not there with the ios6, which is what i have on my iPhone and will never install ios7 on it. although the problem is not drastic enough for me to do factory reset, it is annoying enough for me to wish to put ios6 back on my iPad, which cannot be done :thumbsdown:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let Johanna know that we have a mini Ofsted visit tomorrow. Not happy campers here! All the staff are on tenterhooks! Not good for morale

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let Johanna know that we have a mini Ofsted visit tomorrow. Not happy campers here! All the staff are on tenterhooks! Not good for morale
I know how you feel!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out well.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, here is a trailer for a great movie. Gary learned the guitar and sang all the music

Another movie, Los Lobos did the music, but...

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts