What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I remember the Professionals . Good lord that was a long time ago , I remember the old classic cars they drove , the Granada's , Capri's , Cortina's etc , and not forgetting the classic Transit vans in those days .

Rip & condolences to his family .

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember the tv programme Professionals too, although I watched the re runs on cable TV, condo lenses to the family of Lewis Collins. I loved the car chases and the opening music was very catchy, and the plots and story lines were excellent too

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Paul Walker of Fast and Furious fame passed away today about 20 miles away. He was in Santa Clarita for a charity event and, as a passenger was involved in an automobile accident.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paul Walker of Fast and Furious fame passed away today about 20 miles away. He was in Santa Clarita for a charity event and, as a passenger was involved in an automobile accident.

very heart breaking news, he will be death will be misses my many while his closest will be deeply affected, total tragic :thumbsdown:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It is very sad to hear. The Charity event he was sponsoring were for the survivors of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. We're reminded how quickly life can end so quickly with tragic events like this.

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ANYONE GO BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING OR CYBER MONDAY SHOPPING?

tell me what you got on black friday or cyber monday?

These are the things i got so far and I'm still searching
External link removed
I got this tv, which I thought was a steal! Now I'm just waiting for the Xbox One to come.
External link removed
I just got this Keurig for my parents, because they been wanting one, but it was always expensive and you can't beat $89.99 with 20 dollar gift card!
External link removed

I bought this because I am always on the go, and my iPhone was always out of battery and it gives it up to 4 good charges.
External link removed
Also got them some starbucks kcups to go with the Keurig!

Im here to buy and i love this time a year.... SALES
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

MODERATOR EDITS: External links have been removed. Please refer to the forum rules.
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me , or do some people just not bother doing research when they buy a contract mobile phone ? Surely some people cannot be so foolish as to go headstrong into a contract knowing that what they've got is 2 + year old technology which will be almost redundant ?

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had my first car crash today ( or austrian time yesterday) i'm having my driving licence since 7 years... It's a horrible experience... It also was my brothers car i was driving with & I feel guilty about that, but he's a very good brother( love him) and thankfull that i'm not hurt, just his car ... Hope i'll never have that experience so soon again... Sorry if there are mistakes in my writing, it's early morn in austria

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had my first car crash today ( or austrian time yesterday) i'm having my driving licence since 7 years... It's a horrible experience... It also was my brothers car i was driving with & I feel guilty about that, but he's a very good brother( love him) and thankfull that i'm not hurt, just his car ... Hope i'll never have that experience so soon again... Sorry if there are mistakes in my writing, it's early morn in austria

Sorry to read about your unpleasant experience Judith, but glad you came out of it unhurt. Cars can often be more easily fixed than injured bodies. Your brother will understand that I'm sure....
Regards, Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm so glad you didn't get hurt.....and you have a great brother, he knows what's really important!

Accidents are always such a horrible experience but sometimes they serve to show us just how easily they can happen and that's a good thing to be aware of.

I hope you're not going to be sore today though, even if you're initially unhurt, you can feel a little bruised later!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

so sorry to hear that Judi, glad you are okay and the car took the beating, i remember my first crash, it was a horrible experience :thumbsdown:

Judl88

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry to read about your unpleasant experience Judith, but glad you came out of it unhurt. Cars can often be more easily fixed than injured bodies. Your brother will understand that I'm sure.... Regards, Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Thank you. Yes, he does understand that, he's a great big brother :)

Most reactions