What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I am not the "lowest of the low" or an "idiotic fool". I live in society and am not a hermit. Of course people use information about me,that is nothing new with the internet or Facebook. It is just easier for them to compile the information now. Facebook can be a gift when one gets old. It is a joy to see the photos of family and friends and their children as they grow, to see how places one used to work are continuing. One pays a price one way or another. The issue for each of us is do you get a return that is worth that price to you. Bobbi

I hear that.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Ariana1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to post a thread to help me figure out a problem with my iPad and it won't let me post it. I just joined and it says I have 0posts and need 3 posts I assume this will help me if I chat here a little bit. I went to the picture thread first and tried to post comments about a picture then my post comes up and then the picture is nowhere around and I think I was about 100 pages away from the pic or something I don't get this it's very confusing

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You need to have made at least 3 posts before you can add a link, picture or other attachment to your posts. This is in place to discourage drive-by spammers from cluttering up the forum with ads and other less savory posts.

Reaction score
I have got a girlfriend, finally. Her name is Chloe by the way :)

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have got a girlfriend, finally. Her name is Chloe by the way :)

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Nice work there mate, congrats! Now you are just going to have to get that Plymouth and take her for a spin in it;)
Andrew

Sent from OZ using Tapatalk

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I finished every great games in iOS, except IB3. The only use for me it is now is gaming, FB, and surfing the net. When I get my PS3 I won't be using it anymore.

I wanna ask everyone here who is not a "Average gamer", what games can I play in PS3? I mostly prefer hack-and-slash RPG, Dinal Fantasy, Racing games, violent games, hardcore, and sanbox games.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My new mods :) image-3394910218.jpg image-4254630245.jpg Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

image-2917683382.jpg

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not for a step no, there will be no rear seats, the doors pull open horizontally then drop down and curve under the car sills slightly.
They're purely so that people can see what will be inside , but definitaly no rear seats :)

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not for a step no, there will be no rear seats, the doors pull open horizontally then drop down and curve under the car sills slightly. They're purely so that people can see what will be inside , but definitaly no rear seats :) Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Well now you got me......just couldn't figure how you could get in the car with the doors like that. Quite nifty modification though!

So what's inside that you want people to see......or is that a secret at this point?? ;)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The plan is that the doors will have an amplifier on each one flipped upside down with the electronics visible through a window, a custom built door card covered in white leatherette with some lighting, inside will reveal a wall of monitors with visible cable again through glass windows , basically a huge acoustic enclosure

Sent from my iPad 3 64gb using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts