What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
It's called the joys of Ipf Richard.

It's my 46th birthday on Monday 29th October and hubby is home all day. Yippee! Makes a change. He has to work on his birthday which is on Wednesday Halloween. He will be 50 years old. Bless.

Anyone else share my birthday or any next week?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Congratulations to both of you, Hayles. You will have a busy week celebrating :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are two copies of a photo I just took few minutes ago. Notice how brightly Venus shows up, even in an iPhone photo.

image-139836916.jpg

image-3699360658.jpg

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

It's my 46th birthday on Monday 29th October and hubby is home all day. Yippee! Makes a change. He has to work on his birthday which is on Wednesday Halloween. He will be 50 years old. Bless.

You will have a lot of celebrations next week Hayles....what fun! Yes congratulations to you both!

My brothers is tomorrow the 28th!

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Happy Birthday in advance! I hope you've already started celebrating!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Were going to have to take my ipad to the apple store on Monday. Because my microphone is messed up and whenever I record something I cant hear it. It works perfectly fine when I listen to music or something. But its the microphone when I record causing the problem. It sounds like a frizzing television. I tried the advice about the vacuum putting the hose to it and trying to suck up anything in it. It worked once, but as soon as I took it outside to record, it messed up. Before I recorded inside and it worked. But after I recorded something outside that sounded fine, the next recording was fizzed up. And now its not working again

Most reactions