What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I'm still here! I'm watching Dr Who which is a favourite of ours in the UK! Sci fi time travel program. I was watching a brilliant rock song by Jeff's nephew. Totally cool stuff!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching Dr. Who. Not as good as last week.

All the science stuff is great. Has anyone else watched the iPad / iPad 2 being disassembled and reassembled on YouTube. It's great for curious minds.

Spent the whole day at Chessington. Too hot for me. Daughter had me on all the roller coasters and spinning rides, feel really nauseous still.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, heck, just the thought of it is making me sick, that's why I would hate having 3D on iPad.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh, heck, just the thought of it is making me sick, that's why I would hate having 3D on iPad.

Gabriel1 said:
3D won't happen on the iPad until Apple can do it really well and I think that is probably a way off.

The Archangel

There is another thread for this Musketeers.... The what would you like to see on iPad 3 thread & the 3D debate thread. Oh no....sounding like a mod everyday...what is happening to me....aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Help meeeeeeeee......

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes

Just finished watching Dr. Who. Not as good as last week.

All the science stuff is great. Has anyone else watched the iPad / iPad 2 being disassembled and reassembled on YouTube. It's great for curious minds.

Spent the whole day at Chessington. Too hot for me. Daughter had me on all the roller coasters and spinning rides, feel really nauseous still.

And it stopped me from destroying a good Ipad 1.

As for DW have recorded it, as the the mix downs and video stuff is finished for today............ Now I do feel my age, try and keep up with 20 year olds. hard work....I suspect incoming :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
There is another thread for this Musketeers.... The what would you like to see on iPad 3 thread & the 3D debate thread. Oh no....sounding like a mod everyday...what is happening to me....aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Help meeeeeeeee......

But it's Anything Goes, surely it's impossible for me to be off topic? Unless I'm on topic in which case I should be posting somewhere else!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
As for DW have recorded it, as the the mix downs and video stuff is finished for today............ Now I do feel my age, try and keep up with 20 year olds. hard work....I suspect incoming :)

Hmm, so I had better not spoil it for you by mentioning Kate and Wills special guest appearance......d'oh! I went and did it, didn't I!

The Archangel

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
But it's Anything Goes, surely it's impossible for me to be off topic? Unless I'm on topic in which case I should be posting somewhere else!

The Archangel

Woah..... Just a suggestion Gab. I agree anything goes. It's just I set up the iPad 3 thread (so a little bit of a vested interest in seeing it grow).

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hmm, so I had better not spoil it for you by mentioning Kate and Wills special guest appearance......d'oh! I went and did it, didn't I!

The Archangel

Guest appearances where ???? I am not a fanatic royalist, just interested.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All for one and one for all!!! Cool! Don't you dare!!! I will exterminate! I will exterminate!! I love you guys. Who am I,Aramis, Porthos, Athos, because D' Artagnan is Tim! Let's stick together! We will rule the world! We are the champions of the world. Okay! I'm okay! I got a bit carried away! I'm not drinking! Promise!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks For That

Vintage90 said:

The Archangel

I will erase it now :mad:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've already posted there Cool! I don't want to be anywhere too much! If you know what I mean!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Calm Down

iPad 2 is cool said:

The Archangel

And remeber, we are all the same (not)

Listen, chill......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84B5SoEbEA]YouTube - ‪Jackson Browne with David Lindley -The Barricades Of Heaven 2006‬‏[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts