What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
watch out!!!!! It's on it's way and have you seen that storm front of Tim's coming?

Sadly not as English as I thought I was. Only watch the weather apps if it's directly going to affect my activities. Most of the time rain/shine/snow/fog etc. doesn't affect me. Only when I am planning an outing with the kids. Otherwise I take life as it comes.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm mad because my met office app got it wrong, no sign of rain on there until I checked afterwards and my other apps said 10% or 10mm. That's why I have more than one app but failed this time. It's still windy out there but my bench is wet. Argghh!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'm mad because my met office app got it wrong, no sign of rain on there until I checked afterwards and my other apps said 10% or 10mm. That's why I have more than one app but failed this time. It's still windy out there but my bench is wet. Argghh!

Find some indoor activities to do with your husband on a rainy lazy Sunday morning. Let your imagination run wild I say....he probably says that too!!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope, he's finishing his tea and will be out in his veg garden lickity split because he doesn't get a chance normally. He goes into his greenhouse when it rains.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nope, he's finishing his tea and will be out in his veg garden lickity split because he doesn't get a chance normally. He goes into his greenhouse when it rains.

A real old fashioned Englishman then. Cool.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, how do you think we have lasted 21 years together, that's why I have my iPad! Clever me!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I'm now looking up outdoor gazebos for that blooming rain problem. I will not give up my patio to rain. I've got a large umbrella but they rain comes in the side of that.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
watch out!!!!! It's on it's way and have you seen that storm front of Tim's coming?

No rain here yet. Who saw Des O'Connor interviewed by Piers Morgan last night? He looked well for his age - Des that is!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Too right, I was getting cold out there! Exciting, fast action, what more could you want?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Too right, I was getting cold out there! Exciting, fast action, what more could you want?

The rain arrived with a vengeance then stopped abruptly.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I'm braving the elements again but that wind is definitely picking up! I'm taking all plants off Walls and anything else that might be damaged.

Most reactions

Latest posts