What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Favourite? Hmmm. I love the whale one and I know you will tell me which one, AA
The Voyage Home No. 4

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's rare to talk to Trekkies and Star Wars fans around zummerzet

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a dreadful accident on the M5 near Taunton. Ihope you weren't affected, Hayley.

I'm writing this on the forum net, because iPF is still giving me parse errors for this thread.

I keep getting them too, again and again lol

I thought they had the Parse Error issue for the iPF App straightened out. :mad: If you or anyone else run into this issue again, please PM me with the details (Thread, post, etc.) so we can get the developers involved again. I'll let them know that a couple of folks have had trouble with this thread.

Apologies for the problems and TIA! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay! I hear the new Star Trek is only going to be started in the Spring! Is this true?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
What a dreadful accident on the M5 near Taunton. Ihope you weren't affected, Hayley.

I'm writing this on the forum net, because iPF is still giving me parse errors for this thread.

David79 said:
I keep getting them too, again and again lol

Hi guys, can you tell us what version of the App and iOS you are using and we'll look into the problem.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using version 1.5.9. Is this the most up to date one? I don't have problems so maybe earlier than this?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, can you tell us what version of the App and iOS you are using and we'll look into the problem.

The Archangel
Gabriel's right, I should have mentioned that earlier. Be sure your iPF App is v1.5.9. Updating may take care of the Parse Errors. Also if you've upgraded to iOS 5 and if not, what version iOS you're running on your iPad. Please let us know either way though. TIA!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I'm not involved Richard. Have you two updated the new Ipf update yet? I've done it and have no problems at all!

Not yet Hayley. I will try. However, we are currently enjoying our new toy a Samsung Smart TV with sound bar. The 3D is amazing, but the Internet connection (wireless) is too slow and films etc freeze. A freebie which came with the TV is a Samsung Galaxy S android phone, and I am working out how to set up the Bluetooth connection between the iPad and phone. The documentation for the Galaxy is sparse to say the least. So, learning is a bit hit and miss, assisted by reading documentation etc on the iPad.

Yes us boys love our toys! :D

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not yet Hayley. I will try. However, we are currently enjoying our new toy a Samsung Smart TV with sound bar. The 3D is amazing, but the Internet connection (wireless) is too slow and films etc freeze. <snip>
Yes us boys love our toys! :D
We have a Sammy 3D plasma as well...great TV/picture. I ran into the same sluggishness issues initially. Be sure the firmware is up to date...go into settings and find the update area. Also, it got better over time, perhaps some indexing of something in the background when it's new. Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts