What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mmmmmeeeeee! We've just had a massive power cut over two counties. Don't know what happened it was out for a couple of hours. Not good for a high school that relies on the Internet and computers!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

That's when you declare a "field day" and have them clean the room!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( I'm just feeling lonely these days. I'm jealous of my brother - six years younger than me - who has been in a relationship for 14 months when I haven't dated 14 months COMBINED in my entire life. I've had a guy come around here and there but they've been blah. I'm 26 and a half and I just feel like I'm never going to find it and I'm destined to be alone.

On a separate note, a fellow student was using his iPad on the bus home. I'd never whip mine out on a bumpy bus. I'd be petrified of dropping it or something.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm back from my holiday, had a wonderful time until Qantas dumped us all in the middle of nowhere in LA. Belated Happy Birthday to you Hayles. Love this Halloween caper, we don't really celebrate it here but saw some wonderful costumes at the Airport. So good to be home!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys and welcome back Leelai. We had a great party with the family. Robert, the students would look at me and say " that's the cleaners job". Apparently if they make a mess, it's followed by the line "at least we are giving the cleaners something to do!". I'm flabbergasted at the extreme attitudes of some of these kids.
Patience, Lyndsey, I thought the same and then met my hubby.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was called back to work so missed Halloween. Had a water gun to squirt the visiting kids and everything.

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app or a computer program I can use to record a voicemail from my phone? I'd put my phone on speaker of course. I need the voicemail for a project. I made a thread on it in the Off Topic forum but no bites.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app or a computer program I can use to record a voicemail from my phone? I'd put my phone on speaker of course. I need the voicemail for a project. I made a thread on it in the Off Topic forum but no bites.
Without jailbreaking your phone, the only way I know of capturing audio from a phone or other outside audio source is with a computer program called Audacity (free). Once you've installed that it's pretty simple.

Connect your phone to your computer with an audio line-in cable connected to the headphone out jack on your phone. Then you can play back the voicemail (or anything else).

There are some other, more robust audio capture programs like AudioHijack Pro, but if all you're trying to do is save a voicemail, Audacity should do it.

Hope that helps!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No halloween here :-( they canceled it due to the freak noreaster that slammed us! Friggin weather is all messed up!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last time we had a major snow storm here in oct was 1936 lol I guess we were due...

Most reactions

Latest posts