What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We just get constant rain. Tons of it today with sprinkling of sun

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee. I like the sparkly vampires and wolves myself. By the way, love the new avatars - shall we go to the mattresses

Poor horse too! I was marked for life!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything is bumming me out right now. Seeing people in relationships/engaged/married, listening to people in my teaching program talk about their teaching experiences (all but 5 of us in my program have been in schools for well over a month, and the 5 of us have yet to even be placed in a school... our semester ends in a month), etc. So I'm going to curl up in bed with The Lost World, my cat, and Will & Grace and avoid reality. Should work. :D

Going to the mall with my mom tomorrow. Making her go in the Apple store. Hope they have the white (and black) 4S's on display. 16 days I can get my iPhone 4S (if Verizons have them in stock, which apparently none of them do) and I want to see if I'll still love the white one after I see it.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the white one would be good for me? I'd get it dirty. I like black. So jealous of you!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I remember Khan. I'm going to have to look up the film now. I know that it was the demise of Spock (or so we thought!)

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't get into white iPads or iPhones. I wanted to like the white one, I really did. But I think they look chinsy. In 15 days, black iPhone 4S it is.

It's 6:54am on a Saturday, it's pitch dark outside (and freezing)... and I have to leave in 40 minutes to go to the shelter. Sigh. I walk the shelter dogs on Saturday mornings. And of course, I don't HAVE to go, but the dogs need me. I hope to get back by 11:30 so I can nap until about 3:30, then I need to get ready to go back to the shelter to do something else for them. I like volunteering there but I need to stop doing so much.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a wonderful thing that you do, I'm sure they appreciate it as I'm sure the dogs love seeing you. But true, don't burn yourself out with it. You have to find some sort of balance where it doesn't become a chore for you.
I do admire you for it though.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a dreadful accident on the M5 near Taunton. Ihope you weren't affected, Hayley.

I'm writing this on the forum net, because iPF is still giving me parse errors for this thread.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep getting them too, again and again lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I'm not involved Richard. Have you two updated the new Ipf update yet? I've done it and have no problems at all!

Most reactions

Latest posts