What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty jealous you own a horse. Riding horses is my absolute favorite thing to do in the world, but I can't even afford lessons right now. Parents made me quit in May of 10, after only just picking lessons back up again that February. As a kid my brother was allowed to pursue whatever sport he wanted, but riding horses, even though it was the only thing I did, was just an expensive hobby, so they made me quit back in high school, too.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this! Will you have access to horses where your school is? I had riding lessons when I first got a job on Saturdays and then realised it was cheaper to loan a horse. In UK that means you take over the expenses of owning the horse but you don't own it. I've had about 11 horses over the years, bought and loaned. I love horses. I couldn't imagine not being near them. The only time i didn't have my horse was when the kids were young and I didn't have the time to look after her. She was loaned to my sister-in-law. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed as having a detached retina (going blind in both eyes). She had to be put down. I was devastated. She was an Arab cross thoroughbred. When I could get another horse, I was in love. He was pitch black with a white blaze. Adored him, he was thoroughbred cross Irish cob. 18 months later, he was also diagnosed with the same blindness and put down. The vet said to have one horse with that was rare but to have two was unheard of. No reason was given for this to happen. I kept a piece of his mane to remember him by but it still renders me a blubbing mess. Luckily some girls in the stable had heard of my present Irish cob who needed a home and I fell in love all over again. He is like an overgrown dog. Loves humans and playing catch me Charlie in the field with us. We've had him now 5 years. I'll never sell him no matter how poor we get. He's my baby.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome. You're very lucky. I have the same love for horses but I've had to spend years at a time away from them. It hurts beyond description, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll give Shamrock an extra hug for you! If you look at the post my pet thread. You will see all our pets

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone got the Heart radio app? There are some real cute Halloween pets on there. It's also on their website! Not sure if other countries can access it but there are some real cute cats and dogs on there. Even my favourite Pomeranian dogs dressed up in their Halloween costumes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hmmm! Oookkkkaaaayyy!
Anyway, where were we? I loved collecting Sindy dolls and then went into collecting Britains farm animals and horses.

I wondered why all the fields round here were empty......any chance that you can give them back?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I won't. Stomps her foot! They are all in the attic and they are staying there!

Hello friend! How has your day been? Mine has ended on a bad note! Laptop went into high speed playing a Bruno Mars track. Maybe it was trying to tell me something?

What is a "Corrupt attribute record (128)". Tried looking on the Internet, loads of non-advice. Am I looking at a melt down and should I be backing up damn fast?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
No, I won't. Stomps her foot! They are all in the attic and they are staying there!

Hello friend! How has your day been? Mine has ended on a bad note! Laptop went into high speed playing a Bruno Mars track. Maybe it was trying to tell me something?

What is a "Corrupt attribute record (128)". Tried looking on the Internet, loads of non-advice. Am I looking at a melt down and should I be backing up damn fast?

Always, always, always back up! I think corrupt attribute record was by the Special AKA!

The Archangel

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score

One word dear...

Mac. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Always, always, always back up! I think corrupt attribute record was by the Special AKA!

The Archangel

Well, I'm leaving it to cool down. I managed to get into the main screen but nothing worked so ctrl - alt - del and now it can't find the security page. Yes, yes, I know what you are screaming at me! Send me the money and I will!

By the way, my 8 in brackets has changed to a smilie face with sunglasses. Was that you?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The same answer as the one I gave Gab. Send me the money or the shark gets it!!

wo329.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts