What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Rich! That was hilarious! I wish but my devices need that good for nothing machine

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you going dressed up? I hear it's what you have to do, to go! Hee Hee. (get that image out of my head!!)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaahh. Drive-ins. I remember those. They don't do those in this wet country.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'm leaving it to cool down. I managed to get into the main screen but nothing worked so ctrl - alt - del and now it can't find the security page. Yes, yes, I know what you are screaming at me! Send me the money and I will!

By the way, my 8 in brackets has changed to a smilie face with sunglasses. Was that you?

My thoughts exactly. If I won the lottery, I'd buy an iMac. Otherwise, it'll take a very long time for me to save up for one.

So the date I went on on Saturday.. It went well. I of course searched for things wrong with him as I often do, as a defense mechanism for when he loses interest, as they often do. He calls me up on Thursday and invites me over to his house yesterday.. Had a really good time. Tonight is his Halloween party. I don't have anything that passes as a costume so I hope I can cheaply pull something together. I'm also nervous because I don't know anyone else there but him, it's his party which means he'll be hanging out with everyone leaving me to fend for myself with a bunch of people I don't know, and I'm doing that crazy girl thing where I like him a LOT and am silently begging him to like me back but of course I can't read his mind and I just hope he doesn't lose interest and ahhhhhh

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awww! I feel for you Lindsey. It is hard but you mustn't be too clingy. Men hate that. Remember Failure To Launch? Hee Hee. Wear black or red and anything added will enhance. It's my birthday today and our Halloween party tonight so here's enjoying ourselves together.
P.s. I'd like the MacBook air.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know. I'm very shy and it will be hard when I'm surrounded by people I don't know. I'll either cling or sit in a corner by myself. I know guys want you to fit in with their friends.. I don't care who you are, most people can't just walk up to a room of complete strangers and make friends. We'll see. I'm not all that excited about this. I'd rather keep hanging out one on one for awhile, not be thrown into a party setting.

Happy birthday!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a pity you can't take a friend with you. I'd be seriously shy too. People I know would laugh at this statement but I'm more comfortable with people I know. Let's hope someone there is a future friend you haven't met yet. I'm sure they will be interested in your future career and someone will have an iPad!!! Good topic to get rolling with surely.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think most people are, and even outgoing people would have a slight difficulty in this situation. This sounds sad but I have one friend here. I went to college out of state, my ex high school friends are dbags, and I've literally never had many opportunities to make friends where I've worked and definitely not in school - I'm 26 and the girls in my program are undergrads that are cliquey and ignore me. But yeah, if I could bring someone along that would be really nice...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try to enjoy yourself and don't get drunk!! If you can help it, of course!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha, I'm driving home! So one or two beers for me. Plus I'm not a huge drinker anyway. I'll try to have fun.. Hope it goes better than I'm picturing.. Have fun yourself.

Most reactions

Latest posts