What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2nd Amendment Thread

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you packin' at your house?

Taurus PT745 subcompact (far left) .45, Smith and Wesson SW40C .40 police issue (top), DPMS AR-15 with no options (bottom):

26449_1436935001006_1161916793_31290521_2801397_n.jpg

Sorry for the crap cell phone pic.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I only have a Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm. Getting back into guns, my dad used to take us shooting and hunting. He sold most of his guns like 5 to 6 years ago.
Interested in the M&P compacts, might get one and then a concealed carry permit in the near future.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need for a concealed carry permit in AZ

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, I was just bragging. :p

I'm moving to TX in October though.

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Since when?

I actually have a CCW permit from AZ....got it in 2007 when I lived there for about 6 months after I got out of the military.

Now I live in friggin Illinois....one of two states that don't allow concealed carry. Here you have to get a Firearms Owners Identification Card (FOID) if you own a gun of any kind....need it to even buy ammo. This state sucks.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Largefarva - that sucks. I'm glad I don't need anything to buy ammo except my license because they don't think I'm 21.

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FOID is nothing more than a registry.

The only thing that a registry is good for....they now know where to go to confiscate all the legally owned firearms in the event that that the 2nd amendment is abolished. No other reason for it....

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Since when?

I actually have a CCW permit from AZ....got it in 2007 when I lived there for about 6 months after I got out of the military.

Now I live in friggin Illinois....one of two states that don't allow concealed carry. Here you have to get a Firearms Owners Identification Card (FOID) if you own a gun of any kind....need it to even buy ammo. This state sucks.
Since this year when the governor realized that no where in the Constitution does it say that "Citizens have the right to carry and bear arms, but only if they have a CCW"

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I looked it up...April was when the governor signed the new law. I'm starting to like her more and more!

When are the Brady bunch and they're pals ever going to realize that the only people they are protecting with all these unnecessary gun laws are the criminals who don't follow the laws anyway?

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tell that to the idiot politicians in Chicago and DC with the no gun laws....some of the most violent areas in the entire world let alone country.

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have no idea how corrupt the politicians are here. The issue has been brought up time and time again....only to get shot down each and every time.

One good thing is that since the supreme court overturned the handgun ban in DC, it will make it much harder for the beurocrats to continue the same ban in Chicago. Hopefully that will be the first step in reigning in these unlawful gun laws for the rest of the state.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course, look at the corrupt idiot we have in office now, and where he came from. lol

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have Az ccw from the 90s era along with haveing a place up near ShowLow Az ..so a lot of my toys are at the cabin for safe keeping for i live in a the ca where the law are more stupid than they said .

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep here in az you don't need the permit any more. So be careful who you talk shit too haha.

Most reactions

Latest posts