What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tether Wifi ipad with iphone 4 via bluetooth???

Zelphon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is the situation I am facing..

I gotten my GF an iphone 4 16GB with a pricey data plan...

However, my GF is adamant that she does not want to jailbreak her iphone 4.

Thus, i cannot tether my 32GB Wifi Ipad to her iphone 4 cos she refuse to jailbreak it...

Any help???

Is there any way I can tether my jailbroken ipad to her un-jailbroken iphone 4 ????

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, jailbreak is the only way. MiWi is $20 bucks on cydia..... Doesn't sound like thats going to help you any tho.....:D just work on you convincing.....I tried it on my ex-wife & yea....never worked :D:D;)

dcamjones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just jailbreak and load mywi and nothing else so maybe she won't suspect anything. Hide the Cydia icon using the SBsettings.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, this is easy, jailbreak it when she is asleep one day, download sbsettings, this will give you the option to hide icons, you can change how you activate sbsettings to so she won't stumble upon it one day lol
Next you can get a cracked version of mywi, tell her you downloaded it from the app store for free or something, it's a very professionally made app so looks official lol

Get mywi free here
MyWi 4.11.2 CRACKED BY WORTEL - SiNfuL iPhone

Don't encourage piracy here Dale. It's not allowed.

Most reactions

Latest posts